Bauer Hockey

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Final Thoughts

    This last post will conclude my blog showing how the companies Bauer and Easton Hockey affect the economy and the differences between the two. I have had the privilege to be able to use equipment from both companies and have seen many differences in ad campaigns, and the quality in the gear. Also being a hockey player you travel too different parts of the world and see countless hockey players and the gear they use. Even from when I was a little kid Bauer always exceeded Easton and any other hockey company there is. I have seen players from Canada, U.S. and Europe all using Bauer equipment. This is not to knock Easton Hockey because they are also a great competitive company but they do not sell or promote as well as the Bauer Company. I use Bauer sticks, skates, gloves and helmets and don’t think I will ever leave the Bauer family. Their gear fits the way I play and it is what I am accustomed too. Although Bauer can be a little pricey it has been worth it and without Bauer I wouldn’t be where I am at today in my hockey career.
Websites
http://www.bauer.com/ 

Citations:
Bauer - Bauer.com Home. Web. 15 May 2011. <http://www.bauer.com/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment